In the UK we offer training which can be counted towards your Professional Development programme that includes:
- An outline of Utero-Vaginal Prolapse and its effects
- Identifying Female Genital Prolapse and if, when and how to treat the condition
- Sizing and fitting of Vaginal Ring Pessaries
- Advantages of using Pessaries
- Any potential problem areas
- How to choose the correct size
- A Nursing Protocol for Vaginal Ring Pessary change
- Preventative measures including Pelvic Floor Exercises
- Alternative treatments available
02nd October 2023 – Virtual Training via zoom. Please email email@example.com for details and to book your place
In House training at Bray Group SN7 7BX
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF DATE – 20th November 2023 – Limited spaces available
Conservative Management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Surgical Management of Female Urinary Incontinence
09.00am-16.30pm £300 Per Person lunch and refreshments included, further information to follow.
For more information on fitting please see our pessaries fitting guide page.