In the UK we offer training which can be counted towards your Professional Development programme that includes:
- An outline of Utero-Vaginal Prolapse and its effects
- Identifying Female Genital Prolapse and if, when and how to treat the condition
- Sizing and fitting of Vaginal Ring Pessaries
- Advantages of using Pessaries
- Any potential problem areas
- How to choose the correct size
- A Nursing Protocol for Vaginal Ring Pessary change
- Preventative measures including Pelvic Floor Exercises
- Alternative treatments available
Monday 01st June 2020 @ Bray Group Ltd , Faringdon , Oxfordshire SN7 7BX
Please email email@example.com if you would like to book a space.
There are 2 sessions available per day. 10.00 – 12.30 & 13.00 – 15.30
The cost is £50 per session. The places are limited to booking is essential. To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org
The training is carried out by experienced Urogynaecology Nurse Specialists at Bray Group Offices in Faringdon Oxfordshire SN7 7BX.
For more information on fitting please see our pessaries fitting guide page.