In the UK we offer training which can be counted towards your Professional Development programme that includes:
- An outline of Utero-Vaginal Prolapse and its effects
- Identifying Female Genital Prolapse and if, when and how to treat the condition
- Sizing and fitting of Vaginal Ring Pessaries
- Advantages of using Pessaries
- Any potential problem areas
- How to choose the correct size
- A Nursing Protocol for Vaginal Ring Pessary change
- Preventative measures including Pelvic Floor Exercises
- Alternative treatments available
In house training – Ideal for first time fitters , includes practical using gynae models – £150 Per Person
21st March 2022 , 20th June 2022 ( was the 27th Revised ) , 05th September 2022 ( CANCELLED ), 7th November 2022
Virtual training – Ideal for refresher training – £75 Per Person
01st February 2022 , 03rd May 2022 , 2nd August 2022 , 18th October 2022
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book a place.
For more information on fitting please see our pessaries fitting guide page.