In the UK we offer training which can be counted towards your Professional Development programme that includes:
- An outline of Utero-Vaginal Prolapse and its effects
- Identifying Female Genital Prolapse and if, when and how to treat the condition
- Sizing and fitting of Vaginal Ring Pessaries
- Advantages of using Pessaries
- Any potential problem areas
- How to choose the correct size
- A Nursing Protocol for Vaginal Ring Pessary change
- Preventative measures including Pelvic Floor Exercises
- Alternative treatments available
Monday 02nd March 2020 & Monday 01st June 2020 @ Bray Group Ltd , Faringdon , Oxfordshire SN7 7BX
Please email email@example.com if you would like to book a space.
There are 2 sessions available per day. 10.00 – 12.30 & 13.00 – 15.30 ( Half Hour Lunch )
The sessions are free of charge and include a training certificate , samples , sizing guide and lunch. Places are limited so booking is essential. To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org
The training is carried out by experienced Urogynaecology Nurse Specialists at Bray Group Offices in Faringdon Oxfordshire.
For more information on fitting please see our pessaries fitting guide page.